Regenerative Drain is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Regenerative Drain is a gift found in the Hades Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Regenerative Drain Information
- Drain attacks restore 5% of your maximum HP.
- Both hits with a hounds type will restore health, doubling the amount of heal compared to the other veil types.
- Max Out Proficiency:
Regenerative Drain Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hades Blood Code.
Regenerative Drain Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift.
- This works with all types of drain attacks (parry, backstab, launch, combo and charged drain attacks)
- This is best paired with Ivy-type or Hound-type blood veils. Hounds drain attacks attack twice (and thus regain double hp), while Ivy-type can direct their charged drain attack from medium-distance (as if sniping) to attack unaware enemies.