Survival Instinct is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Survival Instinct is a gift found in the Hades Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Survival Instinct Information
- Boosts gift abilities, weapon & drain attack power when your HP is below a certain amount (50%).
- Damage boost is 250 attack, 300 drain, 200 Light and Dark
- Max Out Proficiency:
Survival Instinct Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Hades Blood Code.
Builds that use Survival Instinct
Survival Instinct Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.