|Increases the number of times regeneration can be used.|
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Augmented Regeneration is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies, or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Augmented Regeneration Information
- Increases the number of times regeneration can be used by 2.
- The increased number of uses applies after the reduction applied by joining another revenant in multiplayer.
- Max Out Proficiency:
Augmented Regeneration Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Scout Blood Code.
- Acquired Scout Vestige I, repaired with Scout Vestige Part A and Scout Vestige Part B
Augmented Regeneration Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.