Increased Gift Speed
|Increases the speed for your Gifts.|
|Proficiency Req.||Defeat the Enemy|
Increased Gift Speed is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies, or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Increased Gift Speed Information
- Increases the speed for your Gifts by 15%.
Increased Gift Speed Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Queen's Claw Blood Code.
Builds that use Increased Gift Speed
Increased Gift Speed Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.
- Decreases the casting time of Gifts, not the Cooldown.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!