Complete Attention is a Passive Gift in Code Vein. Complete Attention is a gift not found in a Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Complete Attention Information
- Hitting with a charged drain will grant roughly 1/3 focus.
- This gift is automatically maxed out
- Hitting more than one enemy with any charged drain attack will grant aditional focus.
Complete Attention Acquisition
- You must complete the FOURTH quest-line given to you by Matthew. Upon completing the task, he will give you RV Mastery 114. Upon using the item, you will acquire COMPLETE ATTENTION, which will be maxed out proficiency.
Complete Attention Notes
- This gift has peculiar interactions with Hound and Ivy type blood veils and their charged drain attacks.
- Hound-type blood veils recieve focus for each hit of the charged attack. Since it attacks twice when charged, this means that if aligned properly, you can fill roughly 2/3 of your focus bar. However, the charged drain attacks of this blood veil tends to send flying minor enemies backwards, making it hard to benefit completely from it.
- Ivy-type blood veils, having the peculiarity of direct your charged drain attacks, can hit multiple enemies at once depending of the situation. Hitting 3 enemies at once can completely fill your focus bar instantly. While this is a good thing, this has a drawback: Whenever you do the drain attack, it enters focus state first, then deals damage and consumes stamina last. This basically means that if you enter focus state to regain stamina using this drain attack, you will still enter focus state and regain your stamina, but the stamina consumed from the drain attack will apply after doing so.