Asclepius is a Blood Code (Class) available in the Hellfire Knight DLC in Code Vein. Asclepius utilizes bountiful HP and stamina to aid partners with support Gifts. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Utilizes bountiful HP and stamina to aid partners with support Gifts.
How to unlock Asclepius and Asclepius Vestiges
- The Hellfire Knight DLC is required to acquire this Blood Code.
- Found in the hallway between the Crypt Spire and Provisional Government Outskirts. Go down the stairs on either side of the Entrance after Juzo Mido's boss room. You will find the core in the same room you find the DLC's Depths maps.
- Asclepus Vestige I: repaired with Asclepius Vestige Part A and Asclepius Vestige Part B.
- Asclepus Vestige II: repaired with Asclepius Vestige Part C and Asclepius Vestige Part D.
- Asclepus Vestige III: repaired with Asclepius Vestige Part E and Asclepius Vestige Part F.
- Asclepus Vestige IV: repaired with Asclepius Vestige Part G.
- Asclepius Vestige Part A and B: found in the Depths: Fiery Oblivion after defeating the side-bosses (Hellfire Knight DLC required).
- Asclepius Vestige Part C and D: found in the Depths: Celestial Ice Prison after defeating the side-bosses (Frozen Empress DLC required).
- Asclepius Vestige Part E and F: found in the Depths: Eternal Abyss after defeating the side-bosses (Lord of Thunder DLC required).
- Asclepius Vestige Part G: Found before the door that leads you to the room with Asclepius' core.
Asclepius Notes, Tips and Builds
- This Blood Code has 5 Gifts.
- Features the highest VIT and FOR of all blood codes.
- All the Abyss's DLCs are required in order to complete this blood code.
Click table header to sort
|Gift Name||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Ichor Resonance (Receive)||Light||Active||Grants you ichor when your partner (not the player) gains ichor. Cannot be used with "Ichor Resonance (Send)"|
|Ichor Resonance (Send)||Light||Active||Grants your partner ichor when you gain ichor (does not apply to player). Cannot be used with "Ichor Resonance (Receive)"|
|Offensive Order||Light||Active||Temporarily lowers your defense and increases attack power for both you and your partner|
|Defensive Order||Light||Active||Temporarily lowers your attack and increases defense for both you and your partner.|
|Zero Recast||Light||Active||Resets your partner's Gift cooldown time.|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir