Io is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines
How to Recruit Io
- After reliving the memories of Leda, she'll ask to join you. Your character will automatically answer with yes. Talk to her again and you'll receive her Blood Code (Eos) as well.
Io Combat Information
- Fights melee with an halberd and Chariot Rush, and ranged with Frost Spike and Lightning Spike.
- Very high resistance due to Dammerung's defense buff and Ablative Blood.
- Heals you with Sympathetic Boon instead of the usual Regenerative Offer.
- Cures herself and you of all debuffs with Panacea's Essence.
- Increases the amount of HP healed by regeneration for all the team with Regenerator.
- Good support and ranged damage, but quite frail after healing you, due to her healing large amounts of HP.
Io Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||5|
|Undamaged Paint Set||2|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||2|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||3|
|Custom Gun Parts||1|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||2|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10|
|Stamp: Pray 02||10|
|Stamp: Sign 03||10|
Trading Points Exchange Price List
|Item Name||Prize (Trading Points)||Quantity|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10||2|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10||3|
|Stamp: Pray 02||10||1|
|Stamp: Sign 03||10||1|
Io Notes and Tips
- It's useful to equip a Regenerative Offer before facing a bossfight, because if you get defeated Io will probably die after healing you due to the amount of HP given to you.
- Io will learn more fighting gifts when you restore her vestiges.