|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground|
Io is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines
How to Recruit Io
- After reliving the memories of Leda, she'll ask to join you. Your character will automatically answer with yes. Talk to her again and you'll receive her Blood Code (Eos) as well.
Io Combat Information
- Fights melee with an halberd and Chariot Rush, and ranged with Frost Spike and Lightning Spike.
- Very high resistance due to Dammerung's defense buff and Ablative Blood.
- Heals you with Sympathetic Boon instead of the usual Regenerative Offer.
- Cures herself and you of all debuffs with Panacea's Essence.
- Increases the amount of HP healed by regeneration for all the team with Regenerator.
- Good support and ranged damage, but quite frail after healing you, due to her healing large amounts of HP.
Io Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||5|
|Undamaged Paint Set||2|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||2|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||3|
|Custom Gun Parts||1|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||2|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10|
|Stamp: Pray 02||10|
|Stamp: Sign 03||10|
Trading Points Exchange Price List
|Item Name||Prize (Trading Points)||Quantity|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10||2|
|Io's Ichor Blend||10||3|
|Stamp: Pray 02||10||1|
|Stamp: Sign 03||10||1|
Io Notes and Tips
- It's useful to equip a Regenerative Offer before facing a bossfight, because if you get defeated Io will probably die after healing you due to the amount of HP given to you.
- Io will learn more fighting gifts when you restore her vestiges.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Why does her Blood Veil disappear in the hub? She was wearing it for a while early on in the game but after the second boss I decided to start repairing the vestiges I found and she's not wearing it anymore
Is it normal that she revive you with all of her health except for one HP? Because she does that every time i die(sorry for my english)
Best girl hands down
I tested the Stuffed Toy and she completely rejected it. My trading points didn't go up so I put it as a zero.
Don't give a **** about the game and never played it but ah my ****ing ****
Best companion... too bad you don't get her best skills until right before the final boss.
el mejor personaje q e visto
To me, she is almost Code Vein's Firekeeper, only that is isn't a level up waifu. :'(
Does it bother anyone else that even though she asks to join you after the first successor, and the protagonist always says yes, she apparently canonically doesn't join you on outings? Like, at all? She's not in any of the cutscenes except after Knight Reborn she suddenly appears (and is the only one present even though everyone should be there...?) and then she's gone again until the very end when she shows up and everyone is surprised that she's there and seem concerned for her safety (like they don't know she's a badass because she hasn't been there fighting with everyone else). Whyyyyyyy
Io is the embodiment of part of the Queen’s power, her rebirth. That is why she cannot become lost and can recover and touch the vestiges of memories without prejudice, don't like other revenants and attendants
be wary of amazing chest ahead
Doesn't tell what Io's weapon for trade is :/
Say whatever you want, can't deny the fact that she is the best girl.
Actual child, would die for without hesitation
It bothers me that she never gets new clothes and just keeps wearing old tattered ones. It looks hot sure but it's weird that Louis and the gang never even mention the fact that she looks like a hobo.
Found in beginning of the game. Recruitable after fighting Oliver Collins.