Lord of Thunder is a Boss in Code Vein. Bosses are special Enemies that feature their own arena, a large and prominent health bar, and a variety of unique moves and abilities. You will need to choose the appropriate Blood Code, Gifts, Weapons, Blood Veil, and Companion in order to defeat these formidable foes.
Lord of Thunder Location
- Lord of Thunder DLC (Depths: Eternal Abyss) - In order to get this Depths Map, you must have the Frozen Empress DLC, and you must have defeated Juzo Mido. The map can be found under the stairs just past the room you fight him in.
- This boss is optional.
Lord of Thunder Rewards
- See Lord of Thunder page for the full list.
Lord of Thunder Notes & Tips
- The Lord of Thunder uses the element of lightning and is capable of using long-range energy attacks and melee attacks.
- This boss moves fast, so it is best to maintain your stamina and equip blood veils or blood codes that can further boost your stamina.
- This beast has two points that players can target, the body and its face. Attacking its face deals more damage that will further increase in staggering it, however, you will most likely get hit by its attacks. So try to focus on the body first, and if you see an opening, target the face.
- Most of the attacks of this boss are AoE types, you'll want to make sure you dodge its attacks to avoid getting electrocuted and stunned.
- Observe the color of its wings and the ones on its face, if it turns purple, it will utilize its long-ranged and energy-based attacks, if you are successful in staggering the beast, it will turn blue which means it will shift into using its melee attacks until it recovers itself.
Lord of Thunder Strategies
A strategy writeup for this boss will be added for the game's release.
If you defeat the boss you will see the writing "Grim Menace Obliterated" upon the screen.
Lord of Thunder Lore
Lore notes, information on folklore, etc go here
Lore theories should be clearly marked as such.