Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost
|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground|
Axe-Wielding Corrupted Executioner Type Lost are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost Enemy Description
- Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost are fearsome enemies. They are fast and can deal lots of damage if they land a strike on you.
- They are twice your size, grey and have a big disctinctive trunk coming from their nose.
Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost Combat Information
- They can attack you in three different ways. From the top, from the left and from the right
- They can perform an special attack swirling their weapon in a cricle.
- If you are distant, they will charge and make a powerful strike from the top.
- They can perform a three stomp attack with their feet.
- They can swing their left claw at you.
Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost Location
- Area D-12 Ruined City Underground standing by the cliff inside the cavern.
Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost Drops
Axe-Wielding Executioner Type Lost Notes & Tips
- Other notes
09 May 2020 04:13
This page should be deleted. The "Axe-Wielding Corrupted Executioner Type Lost" is a Snouted Wanderer wielding an axe that has a corrupted mistle on it. The mistle, as far as I know, doesn't augment its abilities in any way, shape or form. It just signifies that you have to kill it in order to reveal a portion of the map.
13 Oct 2019 14:52
13 Oct 2019 14:50 The name provided for this enemy when you encounter it in the mini-boss room(s) in the depths is “Snouted Wanderer”