Charge Booster is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Charge Booster Usage
- Use to shorten the duration of charged attacks.
- Lasts 30 seconds.
Charge Booster Locations
You may find Charge Booster in the following Locations:
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance, You'll encounter a 2x Lost Knight wielding a bayonet at the top, kill the enemies, pick up the 2x Charge Booster, then try to jump down the platform ahead where you can pick up 1x Queen Tungsten. Just be sure to land exactly where the item is to avoid getting hit by the wall trap - the platform that's on the left side also has 1x Camouflage that you can pick up
- x2 can be traded for 3 trading points each from Mia.
- x2 can be traded for 3 trading points each from Coco.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco after reaching the Ridge of Frozen Souls (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Only 5 can be carried at a time.
- The charge time reduction is roughly 20%
- This affects both the charge time (the attack being fully charged when the character glows red), and attack speed of the charged attack.
- This effect stacks with Time Crunch from the Scathach Blood Code, and Charge Accelerator from the Heimdal Blood Code.
- Charge attack reduction applies to Blood Veil Drain attacks too.