Guard Booster is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Guard Booster Usage
- When used, blocking enemy attacks have their damage reduced. It also slightly decreases the amount of stamina you lose when blocking.
- Lasts 90 seconds.
Guard Booster Locations
You may find Guard Booster in the following Locations:
- Provisional Government Outskirts: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance, after killing the first three enemies (a Female Lost Warrior and 2x Bayonet-wielding Lost), you'll also find 2x Assassin Lost that are clinging on the ledges, you can quickly kill them by using a projectile gift attack such as Sonic Arrow - before checking the area ahead, make sure to pick up 3x Guard Booster as indicated on the image above.
- Sold for 350 Haze each from Coco after defeating the Successor of the Breath (unlimited quantity)
Notes and Tips
- Only 5 can be carried at a time.
- Up to 999 can be stored.
- This item increases your weapon's Defenses by 10%. It also increases the Stamina Reduction stat by a flat 5.