Mia Karnstein is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines.
How to Recruit Mia Karnstein
- She will join your team just before you have to go the Cathedral.
- She is available once you arrive at the Home Base.
- DLC: The owners of the Season Pass can unlock the White version of Mia interacting with her statue in the storage of the Home Base.
Mia Karnstein Combat Information
- Uses the Bayonet Rifle for both close and long range battle, often using the Fusillade Rondo skill.
- Has the Bloodsucking Blades gift for increasing the drain rating of weapon attacks for the team.
- After your defeat, she can revive you using the Regenerative Offer gift.
- Good long-range damage, but frail in close combat.
Mia Karnstein (White Version) Combat Information
- Uses the Bayonet Rifle for both close and long range battle.
- Uses the gifts Frost Spike and Lightning Spike for extra long-range damage.
- She can increase the duration of your buffs with the Gift Extension gift.
- Heals you with Guardian Aid instead of Regenerative Offer.
Mia Karnstein Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||3|
|Undamaged Paint Set||2|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||2|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||n/a|
|Custom Gun Parts||1|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||2|
Mia Karnstein Notes and Tips
- She's the owner of the Artemis Blood Code. She'll give it to you after speaking with her at the base after reaching the Ridge of Frozen Souls.
- She is voiced by Erica Mendez.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Mia is named after the titular character of the 19th century lesbian vampire novella, Carmilla/Mircalla Karnstein.
You get Mia's bloodcode by talking to her in homebase after reaching Cathedral of the Sacred blood, not Ridge of Frozen Souls
Got the game for Mia's pantsu.
Stayed for the plot.
So, for the record, I just got Mia's blood code right after reaching cathedral
I don't know, it seems weird that only two tradables can give you 5 from Mia while others have more that do that. Ehh, oh well, that's how it is, I suppose.
How old is she? She can drink wine too?
mia is for patricians only
She won't show up until you clear both the Howling Pit AND the Dried-up Trenches.
Where is she? I already beat the boss. I couldn't find her anywhere after the cutscene. :x
She likes fragrant tea if you want 5 trade points
I defeat the boss, but Nicola died in a video sequence before it and Mia is not in my base after. Bug or what happened?