Mia Karnstein is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines.
How to Recruit Mia Karnstein
- She will join your team just before you have to go the Cathedral.
- She is available once you arrive at the Home Base.
- DLC: The owners of the Season Pass can unlock the White version of Mia interacting with her statue in the storage of the Home Base.
Mia Karnstein Combat Information
- Uses the Bayonet Rifle for both close and long range battle, often using the Fusillade Rondo skill.
- Has the Bloodsucking Blades gift for increasing the drain rating of weapon attacks for the team.
- After your defeat, she can revive you using the Regenerative Offer gift.
- Good long-range damage, but frail in close combat.
Mia Karnstein (White Version) Combat Information
- Uses the Bayonet Rifle for both close and long range battle.
- Uses the gifts Frost Spike and Lightning Spike for extra long-range damage.
- She can increase the duration of your buffs with the Gift Extension gift.
- Heals you with Guardian Aid instead of Regenerative Offer.
Mia Karnstein Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||3|
|Undamaged Paint Set||2|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||2|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||n/a|
|Custom Gun Parts||1|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||2|
Mia Karnstein Notes and Tips
- She's the owner of the Artemis Blood Code. She'll give it to you after speaking with her at the base after reaching the Ridge of Frozen Souls.