|Location||Area O-11 Crown of Sand|
Jack Rutherford is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines.
How to Recruit Jack Rutherford
- He becomes your temporary partner during Memories of Player
- Jack joins the party after completing the Crown of Sand
Jack Rutherford Combat Information
- Fights melee with a One-Handed Sword, and ranged with the Blood Shot gift.
- Uses Grave Knocker quite often, easily staggering the enemies.
- He can buff himself with the Time Crunch gift, and the party with the Morale Boost gift.
- After your defeat, he can revive you using the Regenerative Offer gift.
- His stagger power, stamina buff and Communal gift make him the best candidate for dps builds.
Jack Rutherford Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Item value|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||2|
|Undamaged Paint Set||1|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||3|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||2|
|Custom Gun Parts||2|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||3|
Jack Rutherford Notes and Tips
- Owner of the Heimdal Blood Code. He'll give it to you after speaking with him at the base upon reaching the Provisional Government Outskirts.
- During the Memories of Player he uses the Queenslayer Thorn instead of his Hound-type Blood Veil.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
In exception to one-shot builds, totally a crappy companion.
it might just be me but i have been having alot of crashing when i have him with me there might be a bug
he was a successor of something, no clue what for
Heh, for awhile I thought Jack and Eva were siblings, how wrong I was.
He'll actually give you his blood code after completing the Crown of Sand.
Antique LP Record looks like it gives 3 points instead of 5.
nice recognized his japane voice actor and its eraser head in bnha :D
Jack black from the anime?
Jack seems to share the same name with an English actor. Thought that was interesting.
I find it interesting that this mostly stoic dude enjoys sushi tacos.
Geisha noodles gives 3 points
Aged Brandy gives 5 points not 3 to jack