Eos is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Eos short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Boasts support-type Gifts, high endurance, and plenty of ichor.
How to unlock Eos and Eos Vestiges
- After defeating Successor of the Ribcage, return to Base, and speak to Io or attempt to leave. An event will initiate with her. After this event, if you haven’t received it already, speak with her again to acquire the Eos Code. At this point, Io is also available as a partner.
- To find most Eos Vestiges, you must beat a successor, then reload the region (fast traveling to another region and back), and return to the attendant that stands outside the crypt. They will no longer be there and in there place will be an Eos Vestige. Once you have up to Eos IV, you can only acquire Eos V, Eos VI and Eos VII from the provisional government center. Eos VII is right of the final elevator behind boxes and down a path a bit.
- Eos Vestige I: Received from talking to Io after Successor of the Ribcage fight.
- Eos Vestige Part A: Found at Ridge of Frozen Souls. From Crypt of the Breath Mistle head out to the entrance of arena. Vestige is on your right, where Cyllene stood. Must reload the area after bossfight.
- Eos Vestige Part B: Found at City of Falling Flame. After a fight with Successor of the Claw go back where Thebe stood and you will find the vestige in her place.
- Eos Vestige Part C: Found at Crown of Sand. After a fight with Successor of the Throat go back where Themisto stoodand you will find vestige in her place.
- Eos Vestige Part D: Found at Provisional Government Outskirts. From Provisional Government Outskirts Entrance Mistle take the shortcut ladder up, go straight and take left. After a while there should be a ladder up on the right, take it. Vestige is the end of the path.
- Eos Vestige Part E: Found at Provisional Government Center. Obtained after defeating Attendant of the Relics
- Eos Vestige Part F: Found at Provisional Government Center. Can be found dropped on the ground on the north east of the map.
Eos Notes and Tips
- Has 8 gifts
- Total weight movement penalties: Over 50% results in normal rolling. Over 100% results in slow rolling.
- Best Blood Codes Guide
Builds that use Eos
Click table header to sort
|Gift Eos||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Sympathetic Boon||Light||Active||Consumes a large amount of your own HP to restore a large amount of your partner's HP.|
|Mind/Vitality Up||Light||Passive||Increases mind and vitality.|
|Antibody Generation||Light||Active||Temporarily increases resistance to all debuffs.|
|Elemental Wall||Light||Active||Temporarily increases resistance to all elements for you and your partner.|
|Bridge to Glory||Light||Active||Temporarily boosts attack power.|
|Regenerator||Light||Active||Increases the amount of HP healed by regeneration for both you and your partner.|
|Panacea's Essence||Light||Active||Cures you and your partner of all debuffs, or blocks them if used before being afflicted.|
|Ablative Blood *||Light||Active||Temporarily causes damage taken to be greatly reduced at the cost of ichor.|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
|Blood Code||Archetype||Strength||Dexterity||Mind||Willpower||Ichor||Stamina||Balance||Max Weight||Mobility||HP|
|Atlas||Warrior||S||D+||D+||C||10 (30)||Very High||95||247||Slow||Very High|
|Dark Knight||Warrior/Mage||A||B||C||C||20 (40)||Low||78||102||Normal||High|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir