Yakumo Shinonome is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines.
How to Recruit Yakumo Shinonome
- He is available once you arrive at the Home Base.
- In the Network Test, he is one out of the three available companions you can choose from once you explore the Depths: Town of Sacrifice.
- You will encounter him in Ruined City Center.
Yakumo Shinonome Combat Information
- Fights melee with a Greatsword and the Tormenting Blast skill.
- He can buff himself with the gifts Dogged Fighter and Flashing Fang.
- Protects the team casting occasionally the Foulblood Barrier gift.
- After your defeat, he can revive you using the Regenerative Offer gift.
- Due to having a lot of melee damage and HP you can make him fight some enemies on his own. Just pull them and then run behind him and he'll take care of the enemy.
Yakumo Shinonome Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||2|
|Undamaged Paint Set||n/a|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||3|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||1|
|Custom Gun Parts||3|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||1|
|Stamp: Agree 02||10|
|Stamp: Greeting 02||10|
|Stamp: Rest 03||10|
|Yakumo's Ichor Blend||10|
Trading Points Exchange Price List
Yakumo Shinonome Notes and Tips
- Owner of the Atlas Blood Code. He'll give it to you after speaking with him upon reaching the Howling Pit.