|Location||Area D-12 Ruined City Underground|
Oliver Collins is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines. In combat they use their own Gifts, including a buff that affects you too, and after your defeat they can revive you using the Restorative Offering gift if they are in condition to do so. You can switch companion at the Home Base or at any Mistle in the game.
Oliver is carefree and has a positive attitude, his only goal is to survive and help his fellow revenants as much as he can by finding Blood Beads.
How to Recruit Oliver Collins
- In the Network Test, he is the first companion you will meet and automatically joins your party in Area D-12 Ruined City Underground. During your exploration, he decides to stay behind after being attacked by a Lost Revenant who breaks his mask. After meeting Louis and escaping the Ruins, you'll find him turned into the "Lost" resulting as your first encounter of a boss battle. You can click here to learn more about the battle with Oliver Collins.
Oliver Collins Combat Information
- Fights melee with an Heavy Hammer, but without any combat gift.
- His equipment is way better than your starting weapons, he can literally clear the first part of the Ruined City Underground alone.
Oliver Collins Notes and Tips
- Owner of the Berserker Blood Code. You can obtain it after picking up his vestige.
- If you desire to play the first area without a companion, you can switch partner to "none" at the first Mistle you encounter.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Not gonna lie! Every time i heared the theme, that plays during memories, i had to cry because it reminded me of Olivers death! Not even the awesome hammer was worth killing him for!
rip best boy
This game had no right to make me feel this emotional within the first half hour of playing... I would die for Oliver without hesitation, such a shame he had to die by me
Ha nerd can’t even outlive someone who forgot to unequip the pipe