Eva Roux is a Companion in Code Vein. Companions are special NPCs that join the player character in their exploration of the world. Companions can be customized and have their own storylines
How to Recruit Eva Roux
- Collect all the Harmonia vestige fragments, then create Harmonia Vestige II, III and IV (You are free to skip these memories). Then defeat the Successor of the Throat boss. Travel through the memory after defeating the boss. Watch a cut scene, then Restore Memory by pressing the button prompt once the cut scene ends (Do not walk up the staircase and through the door.) Another cut scene shall play afterward, and you will be able to have Eva as a companion.
Eva Roux Combat Information
- Uses the Bayonet Rifle for both close and long range battle.
- Casts Sand Edge and Sanguine Roar for more dps.
- Increases the cast speed of the party with the Gift Prowess gift.
- After your defeat, she can revive you using the Regenerative Offer gift.
- Great long-range damage and good support for casters, but quite frail in close combat.
Eva Roux Trading Item Value
During your exploration, you'll find Trading Items known as "Valuables" which can be given to an NPC in exchange for Trade Points. Trade Points, on the other hand, is a form of currency that is used to exchange unique items from an NPC - listed below are the value of trading points you can obtain from giving the following Trading Item:
Click the Header to Sort the table.
|Trade Item Name||Trade Points Obtained|
|Tomato Oden Sandwich||5|
|Undamaged Paint Set||3|
|Blood Bead Candy||3|
|Antique LP Record||3|
|Chocolate Garlic Flakes||1|
|Custom Gun Parts||2|
|Elegant Fountain Pen||2|
Eva Roux Notes and Tips
- If Eva is recruited after you complete the story and go into NG+, you can switch to her whenever you wish, even if you haven't encountered her yet in NG+.
Should you defeat the Successor of the Throat without collecting all of the Harmonia Vestiges (As mentioned above), then Eva cannot be recruited for that playthrough and must be attempted on either NG+ or a brand new game.
Recruiting her is one of the requirements to get the "Dweller in the Dark" Ending and the corresponding achievement for the said ending.
- She is voiced by Bonnie Gordon.
Eva Roux's Song (All Of You)
Laughter in the distance
Sitting in your bedroom
Every time your frozen memories come to thaw
Birds sing in the distance
Sitting in your bedroom
Even when they're gone we hold on so tightly to them
is there a way to get her blood veil please help
Aged Brandy gives 1
She uses Shadow Assault
Damn it guess should have checked this guide first before rushing down the boss
Spotless Instrument gives 3 points, it seems.
ohhh, i have to restart the whole goddamn game!
Her voice actor sounds vaguely familiar
35m Reel is 3 as well..
Geisha Noodles give 3, not 5.
I hope we can get that outfit.