Welcome to the build with the most **** you buttons in the game.
Successor of the Blood by TelosTheWanderer
This is a build focused on blood damage that uses high sustain and low cooldowns to shred through enemies very quickly.
- Queen: Has the most efficient stat spread for this build. Also allows flexible approaches in melee.
Active Gifts (Dark):
- Blood Barrage: A good close-range
- Vodnik Mass: The bababooey cannon. An insane damage multiplier coupled with a fast travel time make this spell fantastic.
- Chaotic Ash: The extreme ichor consumption of this build practically necessitates Chaotic Ash to be used as an offset.
- Purging Thorn: The cool nuke.
Active Gifts (Light):
- Bridge to Glory: Self-explanatory.
- Restorative Offering: Self-explanatory.
- Disremember: Resets your longer cooldowns for an immediate follow-up.
- Cleansing Light: Heal yo self.
- Avarice: Better ichor management.
- M/W Up: Better scaling.
- W/S Up: Ditto.
- Wildcard: Put whatever here tbh, I use Regenerative Drain but there are definitely better skills.
- Suicide Spur: Best dark scaling in the game.
- Any Bayonet: Quick mobility is pretty important here, but if you're in a pinch...
- Greatsword: Any will do, so long as you're still at normal mobility. The W/S Up helps a lot here.