Ymir is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Ymir is available in the Frozen Empress DLC. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Features high strength and HP for dark Gifts. Low dexterity, but high willpower and vitality.
How to unlock Ymir and Ymir Vestiges
- The Frozen Empress DLC is required to acquire this Blood Code.
- This Blood Code can be obtained by completing the Empress Overthrower trial which requires a player to:
- Defeat "Frozen Empress"
- Survive for 60 seconds.
- Ymir Frostcore I: complete the "Combo Master" trial, which requiers you to land 30 attacks in a row against the Frozen Empress without taking damage.
- Ymir Frostcore II: complete the "Reckless" trial, which requiers you to evade 5 Frozen Empress's attacks in a row.
- Ymir Frostcore III: complete the "Prescient Punisher" trial, which requiers you to deflect a Frozen Empress's attack with a Parry.
Ymir Notes, Tips, and Builds
- This Blood Code has 4 Gifts.
Click table header to sort
|Gift Ymir||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Frost Turret||Dark||Active||Creates a frozen condensed mass that periodically shoots out ice shards.|
|Hoarfrost Stream||Dark||Active||Shoots freezing beams of light in all directions, sweeping down any foes in their way.|
|Willpower/Vitality Up||Light||Passive||Increases willpower and vitality.|
|Ichor Focus||Light||Passive||Restores ichor when you enter a focused state.|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior