Weight in Code Vein affects your character's movement speed.
Gifts that affect Weight
- Revenant's Ambition from the Queen's Breath Blood Code, provides +30% total weight capacity.
- (Max weight on a character is not determined by their stats/ attributes
Items that affect Weight
- Blood Veil (weight)
- Weapon (weight)
- Blood Code
- While under the weight limit of the current Blood Code the base mobility applies.
- Going over the weight limit results in a slower mobility.
- Being at 50% of the current weight limit results in a faster speed (e.g. 50/100 weight with a normal base will result in quick)
- Being at 20% results in 2 times faster mobility (e.g. 50/250 weight with a slow base results in quick)
- Mobility (resulting from weight) determines your dodge animations and iframes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Here is something odd about weight limit. Perhaps someone can educate me if my thinking is wrong. When we look at our states, and hover over different equipment, blue stats are a sign of increase in that specific stat, while red is a take way, correct? But for weight limit, a minus 17 weight is blue while a +17 is red. I find that odd, for me, Increasing the weight limit should allow you to carry more, so shouldn't increasing it be blue???
Does anyone know if increasing weight above slow will make you slower or it's the same?
This important topic needs more Gamer feedback! I'm still learning beside Blood Veils.