Scout is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Scout short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code inherited from a repaired vestige core.
It holds a loving will to put away one's own desires and live for the sake of those one cherishes.
This code excels at gift-based combat with great drain capabilities, and allows for the use of light armor enabling you to quickly maneuver the battlefield.
How to unlock Scout and Scout Vestiges
- Core is found in Rocky Ruins Depths
- Scout Vestige I: Repaired with Scout Vestige Part A and Scout Vestige Part B
- Scout Vestige II: Repaired with Scout Vestige Part C and Scout Vestige Part D
- Scout Vestige Part A: Found at Depths: Silent White map. From Mistle take path to the east. At first split go right and than go right again. Vestige is at the end of the path.
- Scout Vestige Part B: Found at Depths: Misty Ruins map. From Mistle take path to the south-east. At first split go left than go straight 2 times and go right at the end to where vestige is.
- Scout Vestige Part C: Found at Depths: Arachnid Grotto map. From Mistle take a path to the south. When the path starts to split up just keep heading straight. Vestige is at the end of the path.
- Scout Vestige Part D: Found at Depths: Zero District map. From Mistle take a path to the south. At split go straight. When arrive at room go left. Vestige is there.
Scout Notes and Tips
Builds that use Scout
Click table header to sort
|Gift Scout||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Slowing Shot||Dark||Active||Fires a projectile at your target that inflicts slow.|
|Prize Perception||Light||Active||Learn whether or not there are uncollected items in the current map.|
|Blood Barrage||Light||Active||Shoot a series of blood projectiles that bombard foes in a wide area.|
|Slow Trap||Dark||Active||Scatters ichor in the area, creating a trap that slows assailants.|
|Stun Buff||Dark||Passive||Applies the stun effect to your current weapon while you are focused.|
|Augmented Regeneration||Light||Passive||Increases the number of times regeneration can be used.|
|Will-o'-the-wisp||Dark||Active||Fires a projectile of ichor that arcs to cover your back.|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir