Scathach is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Scathach short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Well-balanced for both Gifts and physical attacks. Specializes in fire-based Gifts.
How to unlock Scathach and Scathach Vestiges
- Defeat the Successor of the Claw after restoring all Scathach Vestiges and restore her after the fight
- Has 5 Vestige Fragments, and 4 completed Vestige Cores.
- Scathach Vestige I: Found at City of Falling Flame. Recieved after a cutscene before you fight Rotten Volcanic Lost covered in blue flames.
- Scathach Vestige Part A: Found at City of Falling Flame. From City of Falling Flame Entrance Mistle take left and go as you would normaly do. Don't take the shortcut ladder - go left into the open space, then take a right. Vestige is in the short alley next to a ladder.
- Scathach Vestige Part B: Found at City of Falling Flame. From Back Alley Mistle take ladder back and go left. Drop down and follow the way up. Vestige is at the end of path.
- Scathach Vestige Part C: Found at City of Falling Flame. From City of Falling Flame Entrance Mistle take left and go as you would normaly do. Take the shortcut ladder. Follow the path, you will go past 2 ladders, after secont path will turn in about 45 degrees to left and when it bends right you can drop down where the vestige is.
- Scathach Vestige Part D: Found at City of Falling Flame. From City of Falling Flame Entrance Mistle take left and go as you would normaly do. Take the shortcut ladder. Follow the path until it splits and go right. Vestige is on the right in the room with burning ground.
- Scathach Vestige Part E: Found at City of Falling Flame. From Back Alley Mistle take ladder back and drop down. Head to the further left path and go left again to the long alley. Vestige is at the end if this path in front of ladder.
Scathach Notes, Tips and Builds
- Has 6 gifts
- Total weight movement penalties: Over 50% results in normal rolling. Over 100% results in slow rolling.
- Best Blood Codes Guide
Click table header to sort
|Gift Scathach||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Fire Buff||Dark||Passive||Adds fire damage to your current weapon while you are focused.|
|Crimson Moon||Dark||Active||Uses to create a blazing blade and swing it in an arc that sweeps through foes.|
|Ember Reversal||Dark||Active||Fires a flaming projectile that arcs to cover the user's rear.|
|Strength/Willpower Up||Light||Passive||Increases strength and willpower.|
|Peony Flash *||Dark||Active||Sets off a giant explosion that engulfs enemies in the area.|
|Time Crunch||Dark||Active||Uses ichor to temporarily speed up charged actions.|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir