Revenant's Hunger is a passive Gift in Code Vein. Revenant's Hunger is a gift found in the Mercury Blood Code. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Revenant's Hunger Information
- Increases the amount of haze gained from defeating enemies by 20%.
- Ichor Cost: -
- Cooldown: -
- Attack Type: -
- Non-Physical: -
- Max Out Proficiency:
Revenant's Hunger Acquisition
- This gift can be found in the Mercury Blood Code.
- Acquire Survivor Vestige II, repaired with Survivor Vestige Part B
Revenant's Hunger Notes
- Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit Gifts.
- A certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these.