Prometheus is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein, originally owned by Louis. Prometheus focuses on gifts that grant the revenant fast and agile gifts, as well as improving the ability to dodge and parry. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code received from Louis.
It holds his will, built up and hardened by overcoming countless hardships in the name of the salvation of revenants.
This code is well-balanced for combat but is somewhat fragile. Its Gifts bolster dodging and parrying.
How to unlock Prometheus and Prometheus Vestige
- Acquired by speaking to Louis at the Home Base.
- Prometheus Vestige I can be found just before the entrance to the Dried-Up Trenches. A cutscene will play upon approaching it.
- Prometheus Vestige II: Repaired with Prometheus Vestige Part A and Prometheus Vestige Part B.
- Prometheus Vestige III: Repaired with Prometheus Vestige Part C and Prometheus Vestige Part D.
- Prometheus Vestige Part A: As soon as you exit to the surface in the Ruined City Center, after the "City Ruins Entrance" Mistle, go forward past the courtyard and take a right toward a shining red object. The path to the object is narrow.
- Prometheus Vestige Part B: After the "Park Ruins" Mistle of the Ruined City Center, go straight and make a right just before the Butterfly of Delirium bossfight, you will find the Vestige on the ground behind a Stone-Crusher.
- Prometheus Vestige Part C: Found at Ruined City Centre: In the part of the walkthrough named Track the Human Girl, once you reach the edge, go east and continue going straight until you reach a dead-end. You'll find a group of enemies here, with some of them bowed around a corpse, kill the enemies and pick up the Vestige on the corpse,
- Prometheus Vestige Part D: After the "Park Ruins" Mistle of the Ruined City Center, take a ladder down and find the vestige behind a statue on the lower level.
Prometheus Notes and Tips
- Has 11 gifts.
- Strong and balanced Blood Code for the early game.
- Some of its gifts require Hunter Vestiges to be unlocked.
Builds that use Prometheus
Click table header to sort
|Gift Name||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description||Unlock Cost|
|Phantom Assault||Skill||Active||Vanish like mist, then do a jump slash. An offensive skill performed with One-Handed sword/Halberd/Bayonet.||N/A|
|Fire Storm||Dark||Active||Shoots a series of flaming projectiles that stagger the enemy.||560|
|Blade Dance *||Light||Active||Temporarily increases attack power each time you damage an enemy with your weapon.||920|
|Flame Weapon||Light||Active||Temporarily adds fire damage to you and your partner's current weapons.||920 (Prometheus I req.)|
|Savvy Evasion||Light||Passive||Increases the amount of focus gained from dodging attacks.||920 (Prometheus II req.)|
|Warding Mark||Dark||Active||Temporarily applies the inhibit effect to your current weapon.||6400|
|Deft Parry||Light||Passive||Fully restores stamina when you parry an attack.||6400 (Prometheus III req.)|
|Strength/Dexterity Up||Light||Passive||Increases strength and dexterity.||6400 (Hunter I req.)|
|Hasten||Light||Active||Uses the power of ichor to temporarily boost reflexes, enhancing your dodges.||36000|
|One-handed Sword Mastery||Light||Passive||Increases attack power when equipped with a one-handed sword.||36000 (Hunter II req.)|
|Eternal Blade Dance *||Light||Passive||An enhanced version of Blade Dance. Increases attack power when you dodge enemy attacks.||48000 (Hunter IV req.)|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
|Blood Code||Archetype||Strength||Dexterity||Mind||Willpower||Ichor||Stamina||Balance||Max Weight||Mobility||HP|
|Atlas||Warrior||S||D+||D+||C||10 (30)||Very High||95||247||Slow||Very High|
|Dark Knight||Warrior/Mage||A||B||C||C||20 (40)||Low||78||102||Normal||High|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir