Prometheus is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein.
Well-balanced for combat, but fragile. Its Gifts bolster dodging and parrying.
Prometheus Unlockable Gifts
- Phantom Assault: Vanish like mist, then do a jump slash. An offensive skill performed with One-handed sword / Halberd / Bayonet
- Fire Storm: Shoot a series of flaming projectiles that stagger the enemy.
- Blade Dance: Temporarily increases attack power each time you damage an enemy with your weapon
- Flame Weapon: Temporarily enhances your wepon and your partner's with added fire damage.
- Savvy Evasion: Increases the amount of focus gained from dodging attacks.
- Warding Mark: Temporarily applies the inhibit effect to your current weapon
- Deft Parry: Fully restores stamina when you parry an attack. (Must Acquire Prometheus Vestige III)
- Strength/Dexterity Up: Increases strenght and dexterity (Must Acquire Hunter Vestige I)
- Hasten: Uses the power of ichor to temporarily boost reflexes, enhancing your dodges.
- One-handed Sword Mastery: Increases attack power when equipped with a one-handed sword. (Must Acquire Hunter Vestige II)
- Eternal Blade Dance: An enhanced version of Blade Dance. Increases attack power when you dodge enemy attacks. (Must acquire Hunter Vestige IV)
Notes About The Prometheus Blood Code
- This Blood Code is acquired by speaking to Louis at the Home Base.
- Notes 2
- Notes 3
Builds That Use This Blood Code
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3