Mutated Hound are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the Mutated Hound is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Mutated Hound Enemy Description
- They look like a hound, have pale gray skin and have a black crest on their heads.
Mutated Hound Combat Information
- They run very fast, so they can reach you quick even if you are far behid.
- They atack leaping at you from a distance
- When in close quarter combat, they will bite you.
- When they strike, they can Stun you.
Mutated Hound Location
Mutated Hound Drops
- Loss Shard (S)
Mutated Hound Notes & Tips
- Other notes