Monk Mutated Lost are hostile Enemies in Code Vein that the player can confront to obtain Haze, crafting materials and equipment. They posses different skills and weapons. Please note the Monk Mutated Losts is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Monk Mutated Lost Enemy Description
- They wear red pants and a grey mask with red ear ornaments.
- They are very agile and move running and jumping.
Monk Mutated Lost Combat Information
- They attack with a combo of kicks. If all the combo conects, it can deal lots of damage.
- They are very agile.
- In close quarter combat, they can tackle you and throw you to the ground.
- If you are at a distance, they will leap at you atacking witht their legs.
Monk Mutated Lost Location
Monk Mutated Lost Drops
Monk Mutated Lost Notes & Tips
- Other notes