Mobility in Code Vein affects your character's movement speed.
Gifts that affect Mobility
- Hasten increases mobility by one (slow->normal, normal->quick)
- Reckless Abandon (Louis Communal Gift) changes mobility somewhat below quick, to basically instant - instead of blue dashes to will perform short teleportations, followed by red smoke.
- Final Journey increases mobility by one (slow->normal, normal->quick), just like Hasten
- Revenant's Ambition increases weight limit by 30%, which can potentially change the mobility if hitting certain weight thresholds with it
Items that affect Mobility
- Blood Veil (weight)
- Weapon (weight)
- Blood Code
- Alleviation Chrome lowers weight of Weapons/Blood Veils if transformed with it.
- Mobility Enhancer
- While at 100% or less of the weight limit of the current Blood Code the base mobility applies.
- Going over 100% of the weight limit results in a slower mobility.
- Going over 135% of the weight limit results in 2 times slower mobility
- Being at 50% or less of the current weight limit results in a faster speed (e.g. 50/100 weight with a normal base will result in quick)
- Being at 20% or less results in 2 times faster mobility (e.g. 50/250 weight with a slow base results in quick)
- Mobility determines your dodge animations and iframes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This wiki is outdated. Final journey do NOT set your speed to quick anymore, simply increases mobility by one