Mobility in Code Vein affects your character's movement speed.
Gifts that affect Mobility
- Hasten increases mobility by one (slow->normal, normal->quick)
- Reckless Abandon (Louis Communal Gift) changes mobility somewhat below quick, to basically instant - instead of blue dashes to will perform short teleportations, followed by red smoke.
- Final Journey increases mobility by one (slow->normal, normal->quick), just like Hasten
- Revenant's Ambition increases weight limit by 30%, which can potentially change the mobility if hitting certain weight thresholds with it
Items that affect Mobility
- Blood Veil (weight)
- Weapon (weight)
- Blood Code
- Alleviation Chrome lowers weight of Weapons/Blood Veils if transformed with it.
- Mobility Enhancer
- While at 100% or less of the weight limit of the current Blood Code the base mobility applies.
- Going over 100% of the weight limit results in a slower mobility.
- Going over 135% of the weight limit results in 2 times slower mobility
- Being at 50% or less of the current weight limit results in a faster speed (e.g. 50/100 weight with a normal base will result in quick)
- Being at 20% or less results in 2 times faster mobility (e.g. 50/250 weight with a slow base results in quick)
- Mobility determines your dodge animations and iframes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!