Mark Of Honor
Mark Of Honor is an Item in Code Vein. Items are used for a variety of purposes, such as consumable buffs, key items, and as upgrade materials. Items can be looted from Enemies and/or Bosses, chests, given by NPCs, and are sold by Merchants.
Mark Of Honor Usage
- Collecting these lets others know of your activites in the area and improves your reputation as a companion.
Mark Of Honor Locations
- You may find Mark Of Honor by accomplishing certain feats in multiplayer such as defeating a Boss.
- 100% dropped by bosses in the Depths: Tower of Trial I, II and III. Also potential reward for any floor completed.
- Can drop at a very low rate from main bosses in the Depths.
- You can also obtain Mark Of Honor from a very (very) rare drop from the Black Knight Lost found in various places in the game. They are also a very rare drop from the White Knight Lost (you can kill about 7 a minute) at the final area before the end boss, but also from their other spawn points as well.
- Cathedral of the Sacred Blood: In the part of the walkthrough named Outlook Tower, from the Mistle continue towards the path and then make a right. You should find yourself in a tower looking room with a couple of flight of stairs leading down. Head down, and then make a right.You'll find yourself inside another room where a Female Lost Warrior is standing next to a pile of boxes. Kill it then destroy the boxes to find 1x Mark of Honor.
- City of Failing Flame: In the part of the walkthrough named Razed Cityscape, from the chest which a containing 1x Burned Warhammer +6 make a right from the ladder where you'll find another Queen Titanium and a Lost Knight. ake sure to kill the enemy to obtain 1x Mark of Honor and 7441 Haze - also you'll find the Scathach Vestige Part B just around the corner near where the Lost Knight was standing.
- Provisional Government Center: In the part of the walkthrough named Provisional Government Center Entrance,y ou'll encounter two more Lost Knight. Kill the enemies, then break the boxes and glass capsule that's on the right to find a secret room. You'll find 1x Mark of Honor beside a dead Lost Knight - a Sunset Axe-Wielding Lost will ambush you once you pick up the item.
Notes and Tips
- 400 Marks of Honors are required to reach maximum reputation and get the Exalted Reputation achievement
- Defeating secondary bosses in the depths in coop will award the players with a Mark of Honor without sending the helper to his world.
- Easy way to farm Mark of Honor in coop is in the depths. Each miniboss will award 1 Mark in addition to the 1 Mark for the endboss. 3-5 Marks per run depending on the depth map.
- Can be farmed rather effectively on the first floor of the Tower of Trials II in the Depths. It's dropped by the Executioner Type Lost on the right of the arena with ∼20% chance so just kill it and warp back using the mistle root item to repeat several times a minute depending on your DPS. The other Executioner Type Lost does not have the same drops so ignore it. It helps to use the Revenant's Greed passive skill to increase the chance of the drop and the Night Fog Veil active skill to avoid being mobbed by them both when you drop into the arena. Managed 33 in a little under an hour.