Jenovas Wrath Build v1.2 (Code Vein) (by Jenova) ***Work in Progress***
- Queenslayer (defeat the Boss at "Memories of Player" Location)
- Stats: STR B+, DEX A, MIND B, WILL C+, VIT C+, FORT C
- Ichor: 20(40)
- max Weight: 100
- Noble Silver +10 (weight 22) (found in a chest at City of Falling Flame Location)
- Final Journey (Queenslayer) (Light) (Immediatel restores all HP and increases abilities but kills you after a short time)
- Severing Abyss (Heimdal) (Dark) (Leap and slam down with all your might. An offensive skill preformed with One-handed Sword/Halberd/Bayonet)
- Cleansing Light (Queenslayer) (Light) (For a limited time, a portion of the damage you take will slowly heal automatically)
- Blood Sacrifice (Hunter) (Dark) (Spends your own HP to gain Ichor)
- Bridge to Glory (Eos) (Light) (Temporarily boosts attack power)
- Overdrive (Assassin) (Light) (Temporarily increases your and your companion's attack. The effect ends when you take damage) //OR// Gift Extension (Astrea) (Light) (Temporarily lengthens the effects of gifts used by you and your partner)
- Flame Weapon (Prometheus) (Light) (Temporarily adds fire damage to you and your partner's current weapons)
- Frost Weapon (Fionn) (Light) (Temporarily adds ice damage to your and your partner's current weapons)
- Swift Destruction (Hephaestus) (Light) (Increases damage dealt in proportion to your mobility)
- One-handed Sword Mastery (Prometheus) (Light) (Increases attack power when equipped with a one-handed sword)
- Strength/Dexterity Up (Prometheus) (Light) (Increases strength and dexterity)
- Mind/Willpower Up (Harmonia) (Light) (Increases mind and willpower) //OR// Mind/Vitality Up (Eos) (Light) (Increases mind and vitality)
In-Depth Build Description
The General Idea about this Build
This build is about being fast and VERY devastating at the same time, while also maintaining a good survivability by regenerating our HP with the Cleansing Light Active Gift if we should get hit.
Dishing out loads of damage with the fast hits of a One-Handed Sword fells very rewarding and you will be very surprised how much damage this Build will actually unleash onto your enemies.
Our Blood Code - The Queenslayer
The Queenslayer Blood Code is one of the best, if not THE best melee Blood Code. Having access to Final Journey on bossfights or even earlier if you are fast enough is the key to shred bosses and hard enemies in seconds. Never understimate the Queenslayer.
Weapons and Blood Veil
We want as much Mobility we can get in this build to have the Quick Dash animation and be very mobile and destructive at the same time. This requires us to have a max weight of 50% of our total weight.
The Noble Silver Blood Veil is one of the most important things in this Build since it has the highest Light Scaling among all Blood Veils and our Bridge to Glory Gift is actually the only Light Weapon Buff that scales with Light and will recieve a huge boost from it! It also fits perfectly because it has very low weight (22) and also benefits from our Queenslayer Stats.
For the main weapon i chose the Blazing Claw. With its low weight (28) it supports our strive for Quick Mobility Dashes and also benefits greatly from our Blood Code stats. It's base damage seems low at first but the Fire Damage really makes up for it.
Your second weapon choice is mostly irrelevant as only the active weapon weight is taken into consideration. I went for Iceblood to have a second weapon with high mobility and ice damage.
With this Equipment we exactly reach 50/100 weight (even less with Iceblood) and thus have a "Quick" Mobility which also supports our Swift Destruction Passive Gift and increases its damage support to the maximum.
With our passive Gifts we are trying to maximize our damage output and reach the stats needed to use all the Gifts want to use for this Build.
As we are using a One-Handed Sword it is pretty obvious to use the One-handed Sword Mastery Gift from the Prometheus Blood Code. It is increasing our damage a lot.
Secondly, we want to use the Swift Destruction Gift from the Hephaestus Blood Code. It is increasing our damage in proportion to our Mobility Stat, which is at "Quick" with the Equipment statet above, and thus it gives us the maximum damage increase this skill can give. Fits perfectly for our Fast playstyle.
Strength/Dexterity Up Gift is to increase our Base Stats for the damage scaling of our weapons. Even though Blazing Claw has its highest scaling at Dexterity and Willpower, the STR/DEX Up Gift is still increasing our damage more than a DEX/WILL Up Gift.
Our last Passive Slot is filled with the Mind/Willpower Up or Mind/Vitality Up Gift to raise our Mind Base Stat to B+ so we can use the Bridge to Glory Active Gift from the Eos Blood Code which is a must have. The Willpower or Vitality is just a Bonus on top.