Hoarfrost Stream is an Active Gift in Code Vein. Gifts are acquired from obtaining different Blood Codes and by using the Mistle to Acquire/Inherit them; a certain amount of Haze is needed to unlock your preferred Gift and have required stats in order to equip these. Through Gifts, players may perform unique actions such as buffing and healing themselves and their Companions, debuffing Enemies or dealing direct damage to enemies.
Hoarfrost Stream Information
- Shoots a freezing beam of light that rotates in all directions, sweeping down any foes in its way.
- Ichor Cost: 10
- Cooldown: 20 sec.
- Attack Type: Pierce
- Non-Physical: Ice
- To max out its proficiency, players can:
Hoarfrost Stream Acquisition
- The Frozen Empress DLC is required to acquire this gift.
- This gift can be found in the Ymir Blood Code.
- Ymir Frostcore I is required to acquire this gift.
- 48000 Haze is required to acquire this gift.
Builds that use Hoarfrost Stream
Hoarfrost Stream Notes
- Damage multiplier: 350%
- Long range.
- Requires A Willpower to be used.
- Performs a 360° rotation and deals damage to every enemy around you; effective against groups of quick enemies.
- Hoarfrost Stream can hit an enemy in front of you twice: first with the initial cast, and then with the beam rotation.
- Unlike Twilight, Hoarfrost Stream deals 350% only when hitting an enemy, instead of a multi-instance damage.