Hermes is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Hermes short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
A blood code received from Davis.
It holds his steadfast will to chase after a ray of hope amidst despair and plunge into danger so that new hope may be found.
Strikes a fine balance between melee attacks and a variety of useful gifts.
How to unlock Hermes and Hermes Vestiges
- Acquired by talking to Davis at the Home Base, after defeating the Butterfly of Delirium boss.
- Hermes Vestige I: Repaired with Hermes Vestige Part A.
- Hermes Vestige II: Repaired with Hermes Vestige Part B.
- Hermes Vestige III: Repaired with Hermes Vestige Part C and Hermes Vestige Part D.
- Hermes Vestige Part A: Found at Depths: Den of the Dead map. From Mistle take path to the south. Go right on both splits. Vestige is at the end of the path guarded by invasion.
- Hermes Vestige Part B: Found at Depths: Town of Sacrifice map. From Mistle take the eastern path and go straight when it splits. Vestige is at the end guarded by invasion.
- Hermes Vestige Part C: Found at Depths: Swirling Flood map. From Mistle take path to the west and when it splits go straight. Vestige is at the end.
- Hermes Vestige Part D: Found at Depths: Cliffs of Rust map. From Mistle take path to the south. Take a left at first split and take a left at next as well. Vestige is at the end.
Hermes Notes, Tips and Builds
- Has 11 gifts.
- One of its gifts require a Scout Vestige to be unlocked.
- Pretty balanced stats.
- Best Blood Codes Guide
Click table header to sort
|Gift Hermes||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description||Unlock Cost|
|Bloody Impact||Light||Active||Blast away foes in the area with a shockwave caused by the release of condensed ichor.||N/A|
|Swallow Cutter||Skill||Active||Unleash an extremely fast attack in the blink of an eye.||560|
|Stun resistance||Light||Passive||Increases stun resistance.||560|
|Floating Light||Light||Active||Creates a ball of light at your feet.||920|
|Stun removal||Light||Active||Cures you and your partner of stun. Best used to block the effect before being afflicted.||920|
|Frost Spike||Light||Active||Fires a projectile of piercing ice at the target.||920|
|Strength up||Light||Passive||Increases Strength.||920 (Hermes I req.)|
|Steady Bulwark||Light||Active||Temporarily increases your weapon defense against physical attacks.||6400|
|Revenant's Greed||Light||Passive||Increases the chances of items dropping from defeated enemies.||6400 (Hermes II req.)|
|Focused Carnage||Light||Passive||Reduces the rate at which the focus gauge is consumed by attacks while you are focused.||36000 (Hermes III req.)|
|Heroic Fang||Light||Passive||Increases damage dealt by charged drains.||36000 (Scout II req,)|
|Blood Code||Archetype||Strength||Dexterity||Mind||Willpower||Ichor||Stamina||Balance||Max Weight||Mobility||HP|
|Atlas||Warrior||S||D+||D+||C||10 (30)||Very High||95||247||Slow||Very High|
|Dark Knight||Warrior/Mage||A||B||C||C||20 (40)||Low||78||102||Normal||High|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir