Harmonia is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Harmonia short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Features excellent Dark Gifts. Is weak to being staggered, but has a high ichor stock.
How to unlock Harmonia and Harmonia Vestiges
- Defeat the Successor of the Throat after restoring all Harmonia Vestiges and restore her after the fight.
- Has 5 Vestige Fragments, and 4 Vestige Cores.
- Harmonia Vestige I: Repaired with Harmonia Vestige Part A
- Harmonia Vestige II: Repaired with Harmonia Vestige Part B and Harmonia Vestige Part C
- Harmonia Vestige III: Repaired with Harmonia Vestige Part D and Harmonia Vestige Part E
- Harmonia Vestige IV: Found at Crown of Sand. Recieved at the end of the cutscene after Successor of the Throat fight.
- Harmonia Vestige Part A: Found at Crown of Sand. From Crown of Sand Entrance Mistle go right and at the end go right again. Vistage is at the end of the path.
- Harmonia Vestige Part B: Found at Crown of Sand. From Crown of Sand Entrance Mistle go straight. At next split take left. Vestige is at far right corner.
- Harmonia Vestige Part C: Found at Crown of Sand. From Crown of Sand Entrance Mistle go right and at the end go left. Take another left and ladder up. Vestige is at the end of the path.
- Harmonia Vestige Part D: Found at Crown of Sand. From Crown of Sand Entrance Mistle take the shortcut on left with elevator. Go right and take ladder up. Vestige is at the end of a alley on the left.
- Harmonia Vestige Part E: Found at Crown of Sand. From Crown of Sand Entrance Mistle take the shortcut on left with elevator. Take the ladder up, go to the right room. Vestige is in left back corner.
Harmonia Notes and Tips
Builds that use Harmonia
Click table header to sort
|Gift Harmonia||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Gift Prowess||Dark||Active||Temporarily increases gift speed for you and your partner.|
|Max Ichor Boost||Dark||Passive||Increases the maximum amount of ichor that can be held.|
|Mind / Willpower Up||Light||Passive||Increases mind and willpower.|
|Supernatural Blood *||Dark||Active||Enables you to sacrifice HP to use Gifts when you have run out of ichor.|
|Volatile Storm||Dark||Active||Creates blades of sand that converge on the target and explode.|
|Sand Edge||Dark||Active||Creates a blade of high-pressurized sand from the ground that knocks away foes.|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
Artemis ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Fionn ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Heimdal ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Warrior