Gregorio Silva is an NPC in Code Vein. Gregorio is the father of Cruz Silva and was a former soldier and was turned into a Revenant for project Q.U.E.E.N. NPCs are individual characters that are encountered during the course of the game that may or may not provide benefits.
Gregorio Silva Combat Information
Gregorio Silva is the father of Cruz Silva. Before the Great Collapse, he was a soldier; he died and was brought back as a revenant with help from Dominic. Silva was part of Operation Queenslayer. After defeating the Queen, Silva became the Successor of the Brain. Using this power and a great deal of blood beads, he created the Red Mist miasma to keep revenants and any potential of a revived Queen from harming the world outside. Later, the miasma doubled as a barricade against the evolved Great Collapse creatures roaming the world outside.
Location of Gregorio Silva
Gregorio Silva Notes and Tips
- He is voiced by D.C. Douglas.
- Silva is the owner of the Blood Code: Hades
- Silva and Gregorio are used interchangably throughout the game. Those who knew him better, such as Migo and Dominic, call him Gregorio - while most revenants refer to him as Silva.
- Dominic notes that upon his revival as a revenant, Gregorio didn't hesitate in setting off to kill his daughter.
- Silva requested Dominic remain human. He stated that when a situation got dire, the provisional government may need the perspective of a human.
- Silva's role in the Red Mist is hinted at during the battle with the Queen in the player's Memories. He conjures a red shield to defend the player and Jack against the Queen - much like the miasma would later shield the world from the revenants.