Fionn is a Blood Code (Class) in Code Vein. Fionn short description. Blood Codes can be changed on the fly which grants the player various Gifts, changes the player's Stats and provides the ability to equip various Weapons and Blood Veils.
Features high endurance and total weight. Its low ichor can be offset with tough armor.
How to unlock Fionn and Fionn Vestiges
- Code owner: Nicola Karnstein
- Received after defeating the Ridge of Frozen Souls area boss, Successor of the Breath, and opting to restore Nicola's memories after the final memory sequence. Restoring Nicola's memories will only be possible if you restore all Fionn vestiges before the boss fight.
- If you don't restore Nicola's memories, you will instead receive the Queen's Breath blood code.
- Fionn Vestige Part A: At the start of the ice mountain area you will reach a small camp of Lost one with a Bayonet, 2 with swords and 1 Suicide Bomber. Next to the camp there is a small pit, jump down and you'll find the vestige. At the same time you will also find the gate from earlier that can be opened from the other side.
Fionn Vestige Part B: After the camp you have a path that has 2 Lost wandering, 1 Bayonet and another Shield weilding Lost, keep going up and you'll meet a split. Don't go left and instead keep going up the path and you'll be met with Vestiage B on a cliff. Bewarned 2 lost crawl up once you get close enough.
Fionn Vestige Part C: Start from the "Iceless Falls" mistle. Head toward the area with ladders but take the fork without a bridge. On a ledge with a few lost and one burly lost. This is near a regenerating buff item.
Fionn Vestige Part D: Upon reaching the Snowfeild Summit, you will see one of the big spiky gorrila enemies,
head down there and in a corner you will find the final vestige.
- Fionn Vestige I: Location: Found at Howling Pit. Gained after a cutscene for defeating Invading Executioner
- Fionn Vestige II: Location: Repaired with Fionn Vestige Part A and Fionn Vestige Part B
Uses: Unlocks Frost Weapon gift
- Fionn Vestige III: Location: Found at Ridge of Frozen Souls. Recieved after a cutscene right before reaching Mistle.
- Fionn Vestige IV: Location: Repaired with Fionn Vestige Part C and Fionn Vestige Part D Uses: Unlocks Focused Guard gift
- Fionn Vestige V: Location: Found at Ridge of Frozen Souls. Recieved after Successor of the Breath fight.
Fionn Notes and Tips
Builds that use Fionn
Click table header to sort
|Gift Fionn||Tree Type||Gift Type||Description|
|Perseverance Up||Light||Passive||Increases fortiude.|
|Focused Guard||Light||Passive|| Increases weapon defense against physical attacks while
you are focused.
|Hammer Mastery||Light||Passive||Increases attack power when equiped with a hammer.|
|Ice Barrage||Light||Active||Shoots a series of icy projectiles that bombard foes in a wide area.|
|Frost Weapon||Light||Active||Temporarily adds ice damage to your and your partner's current weapons.|
|Red Shoes *||Light||Active||Enables you to use HP to perform actions when you have run out of stamina.|
|Crushing Might||Light||Active||Temporarily makes it easier to break an opponent's guard.|
|Grave Knocker||Skill||Active||Slam your foot into the ground, causing a shockwave|
* Denotes an "exclusive" gift that cannot be mastered.
|Blood Code||Archetype||Strength||Dexterity||Mind||Willpower||Ichor||Stamina||Balance||Max Weight||Mobility||HP|
|Atlas||Warrior||S||D+||D+||C||10 (30)||Very High||95||247||Slow||Very High|
|Dark Knight||Warrior/Mage||A||B||C||C||20 (40)||Low||78||102||Normal||High|
Achilles ♦ Artemis ♦ Asclepius ♦ Aset ♦ Assassin ♦ Astrea ♦ Atlas ♦ Berserker ♦ Caster ♦ Dark Knight ♦ Darkseeker ♦ Demeter ♦ Eos ♦ Fighter ♦ Hades ♦ Harbinger ♦ Harmonia ♦ Hephaestus ♦ Hermes ♦ Hunter ♦ Ishtar ♦ Isis ♦ Mercury ♦ Orion ♦ Perseus ♦ Pollux ♦ Prometheus ♦ Queen ♦ Queen's Breath ♦ Queen's Claw ♦ Queen's Ribcage ♦ Queen's Throat ♦ Queenslayer ♦ Ranger ♦ Scathach ♦ Scout ♦ Surt ♦ Survivor ♦ Thoth ♦ Váli ♦ Warrior ♦ Ymir